Helpful Hands provides a compassionate and unique commitment to all of our individual clients. We strive to treat you or your loved one like family. Helpful Hands Home Health Care helps your family and each client with a comprehensive scope of non-medical caregiver services in the home. We offer Live-Out or Live-In home care to preserve each person’s uppermost level of living independently while retaining an enjoyable quality of day-to-day life. Providing trustworthy, dependable, and affordable Live In/Live Out Caregiver Services in Orange County, Inland Empire, Los Angeles and San Diego counties.
Our services will enable you or your loved one to stay at home, hence live each day with dignity, and stay independent with assistance through our caregiver services. As an added focus and service the caregiver will help maintain a clean safe home environment and assist with preparation of meals to provide good healthy nutrition each day.
- Bathing, Grooming, Dressing
- Ambulation (walking and moving about) Supervision
- Assistance with Bathroom and/or Incontinence Care
- Transfer help and support from Room to Room or Bed and Mobilization Assistance
- Assist with medication reminders
- Nutritious Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, Snacks
- Laundry and Light housekeeping
- Transport for Doctor’s visits, family, friends
- General Transportation Assistance (as needed)
We happily customize our services to meet the needs of each individual client and plan of in-home care for you, your family or your loved one.
- 24/7 Live-in, Live-out, and Hourly care services offered
- Care for Aging Seniors, Elderly
- Surgery Rehabilitation and Hospitalization After-care
- Care for Orthopedic Rehabilitation at home
- Care for clients with Dementia, Alzheimer’s
- Cancer Recovery, Care Stroke clients and Plan of Care – Hospice Care
- Care for Physically Disabled and Young Adults with Mental Disability
- Coordination of client calendar of activities and services
- Respite care – Take a break, Get a relief from care-giving for you and your family
- Reassurance (well-being check) Service – Personal visits and/or phone calls to the client to check on them as often as needed.
- Transitional care for client from a Medical Center, Skilled Nursing Facility or Hospital
- Special Feature – Does your loved one need a ride to a Doctor? We can help. No hourly minimums.
One of the many features that sets Helpful Hands apart from other non-medical agencies is that we truly are a full service home agency. Most of all, we offer some unique services and specialize in client care both domestically and internationally and take great pride in helping our clients get to and from their travel destination safely. We also offer companion travel care if you wish to have a companion during your leisure travel for a few days, and extended periods from one week or more. Just ask – we can accommodate our clients whether traveling via air, land or sea. Finally, Helpful Hands’ top priority at all times… is safe travel and client care.
Benefits of our Travel Care Services
- Enjoy quality time with your loved one without having to be their caregiver while on vacation. Helpful Hands will do the monitoring of their care.
- Gives you the freedom to shop and entertain guests while we provide the care.
- Provides you peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for.
- Must be cleared by family doctor for travel.
- This service is charged on a flat fee, call for more information. Flat fee does include 3rd party fees. some restrictions apply.
- Worldwide travel care available. Certain restrictions apply. Please call for more information.
Does your loved one need a ride to a Doctor? We can help. No hourly minimums.
- Our travel care services include assisting you at all times, day and night.
- All of our caregivers are highly trained in both Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) for any of our clients in need regardless of where they are traveling.
- Our attention and dedication to detail not only ensures a safer travel experience but also gives the client and their families that added peace of mind.
- The entire staff and team is committed in assisting you including escorting a client and their family members worldwide.
- Whether traveling via private air ambulance jet, commercial flights, train, boat or car, we are here to help you.
- In emergency situations, we are there for you. Whether it be for bedside to destination bedside care, or simply hiring a travel companion to watch over your loved one. Most of all you can count on us. Helpful Hands is here to help you and your family.
- For all 24-hour care clients you are eligible for a wireless camera set up with pan and tilt and microphone to monitor your loved ones remotely from work to view your loved ones care for your peace of mind. Must have internet capabilities to qualify.
- Multi languages spoken